• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

35" toyo MT- 20" BMF Novakanes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black_Pstroke

Reaction score
As title states 35/12.50 toyo MT with BMF Novakane 8 20x9 wheels. Tires are practically new might have 2000 miles on them. Wheels are about a year old they are in good shape. They have some minor scratches and some very mild pitting but as the pics show they clean up and look great. Only selling because I want to go back to Mickey Thompsons. Looking to get $3000 or best offer for the combo.
DSC00449.png

DSC00450.png

DSC00453.png

DSC00454.png

DSC00456.png

DSC00457.png

Last edited:

idkillinit

Reaction score
Yea. Yours are pitted. How you gonna ask retail for used pitted wheels n get mad when someone points it out.

idkillinit

Reaction score
Ya so for 3000 plus shipping you can get pitted wheels and used tires. Deal of the week. Worth 2k in all seriousness

Black_Pstroke

Reaction score
Yea. Yours are pitted. How you gonna ask retail for used pitted wheels n get mad when someone points it out.

im not asking retail and it sates OBO, and when you find the same wheels that I have ill agree with ya. I just know what i looked up on ebay for the wheels alone.

Black_Pstroke

Reaction score
thats cool man, and for what its worth I know the price is a little high but figured by the time all the low ball offers come in it might be close to where id like to be. If not ill just keep them and just switch out the tires. I like the wheels just not a big fan of the toyos.

sprayjock

Reaction score
I dont have the link, thats the price I wrote down yesterday when I was wheel shoppin.
You could be correct shipping included, I didnt continue to checkout when I was lookin.

Status
Not open for further replies.