Forum suggestion

4cstr

Reaction score
Would there be any interest in creating a general sponsor forum? By that...somebody is looking for a certain part...but not sure which, if any vendors carry it. For example...I need a plastic step for my Westin nerf bars. I had one blow off. I don't know which vendors here carry Westin stuff...and I really don't want to ask in each of the vendor forums. By posting this question in a general sponsor forum...those that do carry Westin stuff can respond.

I hope that makes sense.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Isn't there something like this down under all the sponsors? Before you can select a sponsor scroll all the way down. Thats what I thought it was for. I see it on tapatalk but haven't looked on the desktop.

Sent from my droid, in class while not listening to the teacher, and in the front row.

Last edited:

4cstr

Reaction score
Isn't there something like this down under all the sponsors? Before you can select a sponsor scroll all the way down. Thats what I thought it was for. I see it on tapatalk but haven't looked on the desktop.

Not that I can see...but perhaps I am missing something. If I select "The PX" all that does is re-list all the sponsors in vertical format.

purpleheart350

Reaction score
If you click on PX and it list them vertically go to the bottom of the list click on new topic and write you post it should show up under the PX section