• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Glowshift 3in1 Gauge

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a Glowshift 3in1 gauge I am looking to part with. It works great and the only reason I am selling is because I got a good deal on a full pillar of gauges.

It is the Black tinted series and it has 0-60psi boost sweep, digital trans temp, and digital EGT. This sale also includes the pillar pod(gray) for it, and all wiring and sensors minus the fuse taps that I had to buy separate.

The only issue it has is the button to change the background color. It works fine, but sometimes you have to push it a couple times before it changes.

This gauge is around $190 new. I will have it at your door for $110.

The setup is currently still on the truck until the new gauges come in(few days) so I will ship as soon as it comes off.

If you want pics feel free to PM me.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Alright guys, make some offers. The gauge will come off on Monday and then I will have no use for it.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Bump $90 shipped. It is already off of the truck and the new gauges are on. It is ready to go out.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Here is the pic...

c7bca210.jpg

The only thing you will need is one of the nuts that threads on to the back of the gauge to secure the hold down bar.

The gauge also has a very fine scratch on it right above the button. It is very small and hard to see without looking closely.

All of the sensors work and everything within the gauge works 100%. The only small issue with the gauge itself is getting the button(press to change colors) to work sometimes. It just has to be positioned right when pressing it. You will understand what I mean when you receive it.