my problems..

Ouch

Reaction score
Guys from psn know my broke down 7.3... today I noticed water dripping and possibly oil.. I went threw a puddle 15 miles and an hour earlier.. I would think it woulda been dry...

Oil drips hanging off the frame by the radiators on driver side.. don't know if its old or not anything to worry about yet or just keep an eye open.. what's a good degreaser so I can wash engine and watch for leaks..

ITUKMOR

Reaction score
Sounds like your oil cooler took a chit bud. Clean it off good and I think you will see that is where the mix is coming from.

BMac

Reaction score
img_2232.jpg

Tom S

Reaction score
The best product I have found for cleaning up oil and grease is called Oil Eater followed by hot water. I use a pump up garden sprayer to dispense it.

bluedge8

Reaction score
Simple green also works, just don't use a pressure washer. And the oil cooler is just above your oil filter.

Ouch

Reaction score
where is that located, like general area... Ill go out with a flash light when I can and poke around..

bluedge8

Reaction score
it goes from the front cover to the oil filter, it has both coolant and oil going through it and is known to leak.

Ouch

Reaction score
Sent you a PM.. from what i could see the cooler looked fine.. might have found the prob...

Ouch

Reaction score
possible.. has the blue rubber coupling connectors..

Went out to the truck noticed a tube not connected anymore.. miscommunition from me and the builder from previous problems.. didnt get tightened.. got it back togeather.. Boost gauge works again now too. Hope no damage was caused.

Ouch

Reaction score
Yea just searched, intercooler tube.. someday I'll learn something about this damn thing..

bluedge8

Reaction score
man your going to love driving it today, you will have boost! sorry about all of your problems Corey.

TARM

Reaction score
Simple green also works, just don't use a pressure washer. And the oil cooler is just above your oil filter.

Just not on anything made out of aluminum as it is cuastic to it. I love the stuff for anything else but this all the alum being used these days....

Ouch

Reaction score
is there anyparts I should not spray with the hose? Hopeing to wash it sometime this week.. a little busy..

Big Bore

Reaction score
Just not on anything made out of aluminum as it is cuastic to it. I love the stuff for anything else but this all the alum being used these days....

I did not know that, thank you, I just bought a gallon of simple green and was about to soak my entire engine compartment and undercarriage to remove the remnants of blowing a HPO hose at 90 passing a car.

Ouch

Reaction score
I could onnly imagine my next post after soaking the entire compartment with simple green...ha:doh: Thanks for posting that