Strobe Lights??

stroker96

Reaction score
Hey guy's. i was wondering what a good "affordable" strobe kit would be for my truck. Not really for all fun, We haul a lot of hay and living on a farm pulling implements and headers for a combine i thought theyd be a good thing to have sometimes. Just want some opinions.. :thumbup:

cfdeng7

Reaction score
X2 on whelen they are by far the best when it comes to emergency lighting. Are u looking for hideaways (strobes in head and tailights? And the other nice thing about whelen is its completely made in the usa and they never give a hard time about warrantys

abbottfarms

Reaction score
Whelan vertex LED. Paul at complete performance gave me some good quotes on lights and such, may be worth checking out. He's a sponsor here as well.

Buddy@MPD

Reaction score
I have a set of Recon's in my truck and they are awesome. They have lasted me 3 years so far with out any issues. Thru mud, snow, rain, fields, and the heat they still turn on everytime.

Tom S

Reaction score
If you want something that will last you have to get quality stuff not some of the Ebay kind of junk. I have Wheelen on mine.

Dsycutter

Reaction score
I run a Whelen strobe kit, and you also cant beat the Whelen Vertex for their price.

Besides are sponsors, just do a google search for Whelen Strobe Kits and see what comes up.

psdguy95

Reaction score
Sorry for the crappy video. There not hide aways but there still awesome. They are Maxxima strobes and on top i have a code 3 light bar.

th_Video0009.jpg

Pstroke96

Reaction score
whelen are hands down the top of the line, my uncle has them on his al64 and they are top of the line, he has the hide aways as well as a light bar and strobes on the mirrors its a pretty sweet setup. they are in CT so if you are close you could go directly through them

99-Resurrection

Reaction score
Whelen are by far the best...Sometimes pricey yes..

I bought a set off EBAY for like $189.00 (yes cheapies)

Had 15 flash patterns and 8 bulbs

was actually very pleased and figured for the price of a whelen box only i could replace the whole kit...

Have whelen kit in our Grass rig and this cheapie kit was brighter lol

But remember... You get what you pay for...