excursion just puked tranny fluid

jestersv

Reaction score
Wife just called daughters boyfriend was using my Ex to tow one of my trailers to move into his new house. while backing trailer up driveway he said temp spiked to 215* and dumped fluid in driveway, hoping its just a line.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Front seal... It should heal up, but once they leak there always weak.

If your forced to back up something, put it in 4 low...

littleredstroker

Reaction score
Mine leaked then stopped for two months. Leaked again for 3 days and stopped for 3 more months. Then started again and never stopped . May as well plan on pulling er. You will have to anyway

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

jestersv

Reaction score
well had my son load it on the trailer and bring it home( as I was at work ) took a look last night when I got home (still on trailer) looks like its just the cooler line leaking not 100% sure as I didn't start or put more fluid in it. But its all over right side of underneath and right side of bell housing so I think I got lucky!!!!

jestersv

Reaction score
well I filled it up with fluid and no leak....has anyone had one puke 4 qts of fluid from backing up a hill with a trailer maybe 5k load?

TyCorr

Reaction score
well I filled it up with fluid and no leak....has anyone had one puke 4 qts of fluid from backing up a hill with a trailer maybe 5k load?

I haven't seen one.puke since I gave up plowing snow. I got mine up to o 280° towing and.No puke!