• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Complete '97 7.3L

Countryboy07

Reaction score
I have for sale my motor out of my '97 4x4 OBS... I recently bought the truck to do a cummins swap in, and have no use for the 7.3L. Engine has 263,xxx miles on it and to my knowledge has never had a chip on it. Does need a new rear main seal, so it leaks a little oil right now.... $1,000

Also have a rebuilt E4OD transmission with 50,000 miles on it, stock rebuild, nothing special.... $500

Will take $1,200 for both Engine and transmission as a package. Located in Indiana zip code 46962. Can help deliver within a reasonable distance for some fuel money. Let me know what you think.

-French

ITUKMOR

Reaction score
With that number of miles on the motor compression test numbers would really help you reach your asking price.

Countryboy07

Reaction score
I will try to get a compression test done this weekend.

Also, I forgot to mention, I will deliver to Schieds in August if anybody is interested.

-French

Countryboy07

Reaction score
Do you happen to know who re-built the tranny?

Absolutly no idea... I just bought this truck about 2 weeks ago not running. Put a new IDM on it, and she fired right up. All I know is that the tranny is supposed to have a stock rebuild. If you are interested, just make me an offer. I just want to get rid of this stuff so I can move on to dropping the cummins in its place.

-French

Countryboy07

Reaction score
Didn't get a chance... Truck fires right up and purs. Haven't driven it as I don't have driveshafts. I'm going to try to get my hands on a compression tester tonight, hopefully, so I will have some numbers for you guys.

Countryboy07

Reaction score
Transmission is sold pending payment...

Still have the motor, and I am planning on getting the compression readings this weekend. I have been really busy with work lately...

-French

blackbetty13

Reaction score
Are you willing to part ?? Feel free to say no but if anyone else wants any parts all I would like to have is block and heads

BigJDW

Reaction score
If the e40d fill tube is still bolted to the back of the eng. and would you be willing to pull it for me please pm me i really need it.