The American Ride's little brother

lubeowner

Reaction score
Not sure what it is really going to be called.

I put this truck together as a part time pulling truck / daily driver. It belongs to a gentleman named Gabe. I drove it in the trucks first ever trip hooked to a sled. There was nothing done to the front suspension, yet and it showed.

The truck has a double disk southbend clutch. It has 100% over injectors, stock turbos and wastegated.

Truck has all sorts of power, just need to get work done on the front end and get it settled down. I got in a out of the pedal about 4-5 times going down the track to try to settle the front down. I am very suprised on how well it pulled. It pulled 272 on this hook. The American Ride won this class and pulled 286. For all the times I got out of the throttle and how bad the front end was and still pulling this good is just amazing.

We need to thank Mike with KEM Performance. His live tuning on this truck is invaluable. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMXpzQ6J6zo

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Wat rating clutch does it have in it? If u dont mind sharing which company did the injectors come from? Definetly needs some front end help but a strong pull.

MINK

Reaction score
***er has fuel, I'd be curious to howmuch power it gained with the fuelers and injectors on stock chargers