Diesel Power Challenge 2013; Who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne

Reaction score
Applications must be received by 10/31/12!!! I'm just curious as to which of my fellow power strokers will be submitting an applicaton to DPC 2013. Obviously Clausen's in, but I'm mostly curious as to who else is applying. The form to apply is on page 85 of the October 2012 issue, and I want all the readers to have another good selection of who wants in.

I'm not hating on the Fummins guys, but I'd sure love to see 3 :ford: POWER STROKES (aside from Erik's) in the competition this coming year. If I get the feeling there might not be very many solid choices, I might just throw my hat in for kicks. To all of you submitting an application, I'd love to see a preview of what your application might look like, along with a pic of your truck posted in this thread. :ford:

Also, if any of you know of guys running another brand who will be applying, I'd like to see what the competition hopes to bring.

Wayne

Reaction score
Denver is OK with me. I get to sleep in my own bed every night.:redspotdance: I like that the altitude is sort of a reality check for the trucks that are 'too' purpose built. To the Guys planning on applying, could you do us a favor and throw up some stats of your trucks as they'll be ready for competition since we all can't keep up on every decent truck out there? Here's a generic example of what I'm Looking for:

(Pic of truck)
Name: Joe Schmoe
Truck (YMM): 2004 Ford F-450
Weight: 11,740
Drivetrain: 6.0L Power Stroke, 5R110 auto, 4X4
Fueling: home made twin HPOPs, 340 cc injectors, aeromotive lift pump, regulated return
Air supply: 88mm / 64 mm compounds with Zex nitrous
Trans upgrades: full billet with competition clutches, triple disc converter
Axle(s): 4.88's, rear detroit locker, open front
Estimated RWHP/RWTQ: 840/1750
Other applicable mods: Zoodad, Banks stickers, ATS intercooler, re-torqued head bolts, 4" exhaust, fuel magnet

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Doubt it will be in Denver again. Think mid America and not Texas.

Wayne

Reaction score
Care to enlighten us on the rumors? If you haven't heard much, I'll start a rumor of it happening in Nebraska:postwhore:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I asked Kennedy about the location this year and he said Denver was great since it helped level the playing field. Elevation takes those purpose built machines out of it, but that was months ago. Mike would know best.

Status
Not open for further replies.