Building 6.0 regulated returns

Donzimama

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Will be assembling the prototype of my own designed regulated return, featuring 6.4 banjos in the front and rear, custom bent stainless fuel lines from the back of each head to two dedicated 3/8" braided line back to an Aeromotive regulator. This kit will maintain the factory regulator and replace the spring with a 80 psi spring since fuel is now being circulated and the fuel rail in the head has regulated backpressure from the aeromotive. I am very excited to share results before and after. I have many exciting pictures to upload tonight. I will also be building stage 2 kit with upgraded lines from the regulator on the front and rear in the future.
Look for a new PSA sponsor soon to come and plenty of fuel for all!

Last edited:

Highline South

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
420$ shipped will be the starting price for Psa members ONLY. Regular price will be 475 shipped. Right now turn around is about a week, as more stock comes in we will have more kits available to ship out.

Highline South

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Starting as in the stage 1 RR is 420, donzimama is working on a stage 2 that will be a little more. The stage 1 is plenty for 225s. The stage 2 will eliminate the banjo bolts and use earl fittings
And braid line straight into and out the heads for maximum flow for competition use.

Donzimama

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
stage 1 Stainless Lines complete. Will have pics of the whole system assembled tomorrow.
regulatedreturnstainless-1.jpg

Donzimama

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Sneak peek!
Braided lines made, making bracket to mount the regulator off the alternator, return line still in the works, will be installing next week.
rr.jpg

Last edited:

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Ya I could imagine it must suck cab on. Getting to the back of the heads is not an easy task.

Countryboy07

Reaction score
Take the inner fenders out and it is a cake walk...

System looks good Donzimama. When I did the fuel system on my 6.0, I ran 1/2" Pickup in the tank up to my A1000, then through a fuel water seperator that split and fed the back of the heads through Earls 90* fittings, then out the front into the Aeromotive regulator and back through the stock return line. Worked really well for me and held 60psi at all times with my Casserly 190/100's.

Good luck on the new business venture!