Building 6.0 regulated returns

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
i just installed this kit last weekend. i made a few modifications to it but it works great. i'll have some pics up soon

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
the first pic is an older generation of the kit from Rudy's website.
_1311683902.jpg

I made some modifications to it before I installed it on my truck. as built, the return lines from both heads T together before going into the regulator and the other inlet port is capped. IMO, this still creates a restriction/deadhead which is the whole reason I put the kit in so I changed it up a little. I went to the shop and picked up some new AN fittings and fed each head into opposite sides of the aeromotive as shown in the second pic. this will basically let each head flow evenly into the regulator and will let it do it's job to equalize pressure and flow out the bottom. a RR is a real cocksucker to install with the cab on but I managed to get it in alright. the truck runs smoother and quieter even with bigger injectors. this is a good kit and is DEFINITELY worth the savings over some of the other brands. JJ is great to deal with and was very helpful during the install since I had several questions. He definitely stands behind his stuff and will take care of you. let me know if you have any ?'s

Photo_7CA4B114-3E0B-8A35-D0B3-2467B77FA0EF.jpg

smokinstroker

Reaction score
getting ready to do this in a couple weeks, was also told to take out the fender liner. thanks for the tip.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Taking the fender liner will only work on the pass side. The firewall is in the way on the driver side so you can't really get to the y pipe bolts from the side anyways. Gotta go from the bottom

Latest posts

Members online