March 2nd phoenix nhrda season opener

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Strickly diesel has been supporting this event for 6 yrs now. Mark it on the calender and let's try and get out there to support them now. See you in a few months Dennis

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
see you in a few months shawn.... this time we need to be at duty free during daylight. this depends on wifeys birth.. shes due the 5th !!

JDub

Reaction score
I will have an 8-month pregnant wife at that time as well. Hopefully that doesn't interfere with making the trip down.

Sent from using Tapatalk 2

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Damn...for once me and Shawn don't have the baby momma issue to make an event...

Should be fun hope to be there

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Don't worry mike. I'll be there in lots of time lol. And yes Dustin, the wife and I are going with no kids and making a good trip out of it

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
hoping my gf and i can make the trip in my dually.... fresh motor so she will be ready to rock..... might bring a few of my nothead friends as well.... really liked this event in 2011 when i managed to make it down

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I plan on making it out there again. Mine will need some trips down the track to beat on it and some testing too.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Nhrda has most of the hotel booked. I'll paste the info tomorrow. Its filling up fast. Parking lot is huge, we always have tail gate parties there. And usualy get kicked out of the humptys next door for consealing booze lol ehhh mike D

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
I am heading down with Underground Diesel. but, I am staying with some friends as they have shop hotel money, i have retired mil money. LOL

Eric, you passing through Vegas on your way?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Nhrda has most of the hotel booked. I'll paste the info tomorrow. Its filling up fast. Parking lot is huge, we always have tail gate parties there. And usualy get kicked out of the humptys next door for consealing booze lol ehhh mike D

i wont be there this year, due date is march 1st.

Latest posts

Members online