March 2nd phoenix nhrda season opener

JDub

Reaction score
Looks like things are going to work out and I'll be able to make it down for the event. Just gotta find a room

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
LIke the nhrda, hate them, don't matter. Most people go to events to catch up with old friends, new ones, have a good time, get away from home, another reason to get drunk(cause we need that lol) and yes have fun watchng some races.

Our rooms are booked, and can't wait togo. Its been a long winter here so far. End of november it turn cold and been hanging out at minus 25 on average. Can't wait for some plus degree weather. See everyone there

Friday night should be fun, I think there's like 5 of us that are gonna try to licience. Party is at the track friday

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I am heading down with Underground Diesel. but, I am staying with some friends as they have shop hotel money, i have retired mil money. LOL

Eric, you passing through Vegas on your way?

It all depends on my truck. If it isn't done I may fly. Haven't gotten that far yet.

I did hear all the rooms were filled, last year I just checked online every day and grabed a cancellation when one showed up.

JDub

Reaction score
This was posted over on Comp D earlier tonight... not looking good for Speedworld staying open much longer. Sucks to see any track closing down, especially one that has been used for an annual diesel event that just gets bigger every year. Maybe Dennis at Strictly can find out more on the subject for us...

http://www.arizonaautoscene.com/archives/11605

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Yep thats no good right there, and that really sucks because that place houses so much to do with the moto cross track, r/c track ect

Good ole goverment being fun haters...

HD F250

Reaction score
It's on my calendar and it would be a nice way to start my spring. Luckily the old lady lives in Phoenix so I can kill 2 birds with one stone. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Well I just got two rooms at the Hampton, and this news of closure sure sucks.

***ing gov'ts involved in anything seems to be a shaky deal. I love how they tried to buy the land and the track but Az turns them down and now wants them off. The track is miles from anything and looks like a good area for a meth lab. Who knows what lame reasoning the state has for cancelling the lease and throwing them off.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
We are certainly hoping that the track can get something worked out that doesn't involve the cancellation of our race! I posted contact information in another thread, any help sending emails or letters to our Governor would be greatly appreciated!

Mike...why the dislike of the NHRDA?

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I'm not gonna make it like I planned. Good luck to everybody going

Dennis, say hi to those douches from queer valley for me LOL

Wayne

Reaction score
I'm planning on going even if nobody else at the shop can make it. With any luck though it will be more than just me. It would sure be nice to see how close I can get my giant red turd to the 11's by then. Just ordered me some NAWZZ, so if I'm short on turbos, it will be fun to test out the red switch.:demon: It will sure be good to see some friendly faces.

Latest posts

Members online