Best Fuel Line?

genie144

Reaction score
So I am going to be ripping out most of my pre-pump fuel system. I need the part number for the goodyear 5/8" diesel rated fuel hose... Or any brand GOOD diesel fuel hose...

Sam

Tom S

Reaction score
Sam, with you using vegi I think that changes it sort of like with biodiesel but I am not sure. I can go look on my truck and see what I used on mine which I think was Goodyear hose but a smaller size.

genie144

Reaction score
I ended up just buying a box from CarQuest. It is rated for diesel, gas, methanol, propane, etc... It will work on the low pressure side for now. Heading out to take pictures and start pulling the fuel system. Bracket and fabricator should be here first thing in morning :D:D:D:D

Sam

TARM

Reaction score
The only hose I know of that is 100% compatable with just about anything you could possibly use is teflon racing hose. The issue there is you can not use the normal push lok hose fittings or the other popular ones. You have to use the ones specifically made for the teflon hose. There is one other hose I think parker came out with last yr that also is rated for 100% bio but not sure on sizes or vendors that stock it. Probably a parker store can order it. But I know teflon is rated for almost every chemical across the board of those compatability charts.