what did we do wrong? (no start)

baddkarmaracing

Reaction score
Me and a buddy did a dp back 4in flopro exhaust on my truck tonight and the truck would not start for about 2 hrs of us trying everything we could think of. Finnally i followed instructions for an egt13 related no start on the .org since I coldnt find it here. The truck threw 9 codes but started and ran. I never looked at what they were ( I know that was stupid) buy it had been starting and running just fine with the excetion of the idle being about 900 rpm. Should i be worried or should I be good to go now that it started and ran?

btw its tuned with canned dpf off tunes on and sct livewire and has an age stage2 si intake with a dp back flo-pro 4in exhaust.

greasltn

Reaction score
Do you have the egt sensors hooked up? If I remember correctly, you need the sensors plugged up or it will do funny things.

baddkarmaracing

Reaction score
Didnt hook them up. Trucks running fine right now but I guess we will see what happens after a couple hundred miles. No codes or anything.

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
Do you have the egt sensors hooked up? If I remember correctly, you need the sensors plugged up or it will do funny things.

I agree I'm pretty sure you have to have them. I don't think so with h&s or some other tuners but sct requires them.