photochop/opinion requests

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
alright, like the title says. im gonna do the headlights either black w/ red markers or red w/ black markers. also the finder vents. Red w/ black writing. or black with red writing. sorry, best pics i have.. not real recent..
5c2d66a9.jpg

84f7da13.jpg

0ff0542a.jpg

0214cd21.jpg

thanks!!

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
I was leaning towards the emblems like that.. and the headlights-I just wanted the red so it would be a tad different. kinda like yours shone. but all black might look the best.

TripleE44

Reaction score
I hear ya, but I'd just do em all red to begin with and if you wanted the black later go back and add it in with a syringe like Monstar said he did. I just painted mine last friday solid white to match my truck. I really wish I coulda just got rid of the vent all together, but this was the only way to do it myself. I like the cleanliness of if but I'm thinking of putting black or grey into the lettering where it says v8 powerstroke.

3414dda6.jpg

823994d9.jpg

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
:whs: i just think it might look a little cheap, but yet i like it cause its different.

also the badges-i want the lettering for the F-250 and PSD to stick out

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I kind of think the red head light housing look kind of good. May have changed the reflector strip to a really dark red. I agree the vents could use some lettering.

mike@haller's

Reaction score
Black headlights are to played out. I prefer paint matched myself. I would do the light red and either leave the reflector orange or do it red as well. The badges I would do red and either color the letters black or leave the letters chrome.