• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

08-10 wet okole seat covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfarms22

Reaction score
I've got a set of wet okole seat covers I just bought to cover my tan seats. I ended up finding factory black seats, which I originally wanted, so I have no use for the covers. I don't even have them yet but it's too far along to cancel the order. They are black with taupe center and have powerstroke logo embroidered into them. They cover the front seats only and the center console. You will need a 40/20/40 set up for these to work in an 08-10 f250 f350. Pm me or shoot me a text at 8156716642 for more info/pics thanks

jfarms22

Reaction score
Forgot to put price, they were 333 plus shipping to me, 300obo plus shipping

jfarms22

Reaction score
08-10 seat covers

Ok guys so I got a few things I need to get rid of. First off I have a complete front set of stone colored seat covers that fit 08-10 superduty with 40/20/40 seats. They are in excellent shape, passenger seat does have a spot where I accidentally touched it with silicone on my hand but I cleaned it really well and most of it came out. Everything else is immaculate. Truck has 23000 miles so they haven't seen much use. $200 shipped

Next up I have a set of wet okole seat covers brand new never installed which fit the same set up as above. They are black/stone 2 tone with powerstroke logo embroidered. Bought them for my light colored seats but ended up finding black oem covers so I won't be using them. Paid 333 plus shipping, yours for $300 shipped.

Also have a rear bench seat cover for 08-10 crew cab. It is black with white stitching, like new no tears rips or anything. $75 shipped

Don't know how to upload pictures but just shoot me a pm, text or call and I can send pics of everything. 8156716642 I'm in N central IL if anyone interested is close. Open to any offers or would make a deal for everything. Need them gone!!! Thanks

These are cloth seat covers and the wet okoles are neoprene

jfarms22

Reaction score
$150 for the stone covers, $200 for the wet okoles, $50 for the back seat cover

Status
Not open for further replies.