37x13.50x20 on a 4in lift?

BlueOx

Reaction score
Looking at swapping my wheels for another set and I'm unsure on if they'll fit. He's got some 20x9 XDs with 37x13.50x20 Toyo MTs. The rims have a -12 offset. Anybody got any input on if they'll fit with my 4in lift with minor trimming?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Chris.v

Reaction score
I'm running 4" on 37's on stock kr rims although I don't have an offset I barely rub on the radius arms. You should be good to go.

Chris

BlueOx

Reaction score
I'm running 4" on 37's on stock kr rims although I don't have an offset I barely rub on the radius arms. You should be good to go.

Chris

What size 37s are you running?

BlueOx

Reaction score

Chris

Any pics of your truck?

BlueOx

Reaction score
I would guess you will be okay with the 9 wides.

I would guess so too, since he's been running them on his truck already. I'm just wondering if they'll fit on my truck with a 4in lift.

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

sootie

Reaction score
should be fine. maybe touch the radius arms lightly and also may need to pull the fender liners back. definitely no major rubbing tho.

BlueOx

Reaction score
should be fine. maybe touch the radius arms lightly and also may need to pull the fender liners back. definitely no major rubbing tho.

That's what I was thinking. I'm meeting up with him this afternoon to test fit. Thanks fellas

BlueOx

Reaction score
maze5eqe.jpg

u7y5e7a5.jpg

behu3yvu.jpg

Well here she is boys! I'm please with how she looks. The 37x13.50s look awesome on this 4in lift! And I'm pretty excited as they fit with VERY MINIMAL trimming. I'll get her cleaned up tomorrow and take some better pics.

BlueOx

Reaction score
That looks pretty damn good!!

Thanks bud! So far I'm liking it to. They are not my first choice in wheels but hey you can't beat $Free.99 right??

sootie

Reaction score
Well here she is boys! I'm please with how she looks. The 37x13.50s look awesome on this 4in lift! And I'm pretty excited as they fit with VERY MINIMAL trimming. I'll get her cleaned up tomorrow and take some better pics.

looks awesone dude! and that what i figured

mysticblu999

Reaction score
Did you space your bumper and cut the brackets? I just tried it with a 9.5" with 4.5" BS and it rubbed like hell on my BDS 4". I just gave in and bought a BDS 6" 4 link and it still hits the bumper bracket. Im about to do a spacer kit for the bumper.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

BlueOx

Reaction score
No sir. All I did was trim the front bumper bracket and a tiny section of the factory flares.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
I'm running ATZs 36/15.50/20 on my icon 4.5" lift. And if you look up my tires they are equal to a 37" tire and are way wider than 12.50s and I don't have any rubbing issues at all. They are mounted on 20x10 recon series AF wheels with The standard offset and back spacing.