• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

PMF 5.5'' Traction Blocks/Bars

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
Lookin to sell my traction bar set up that is currently on my OBS. These are designed for a long bed super duty and came off an 08. These are his orginal floating stlye bar and out of his first production batches so they have ovals between the bars and not circles. The bars are kinda rusty but i just repowder coated the blocks. im looking to get 650obo for the set up with local pickup only. Im located in 21901 MD and will meet u with in reason. I will post up pics later. Lookin to unload these to fund a BTS and do something a little different bar wise. PM me for a phone number to talk to me directly.

these things are seroulsly HD and work awesome. I will work out deal on a trade with some 5" blocks and u bolts on a trade plus.cash

BlueOx

Reaction score
Lookin to sell my traction bar set up that is currently on my OBS. These are designed for a long bed super duty and came off an 08. These are his orginal floating stlye bar and out of his first production batches so they have ovals between the bars and not circles. The bars are kinda rusty but i just repowder coated the blocks. im looking to get 650obo for the set up with local pickup only. Im located in 21901 MD and will meet u with in reason. I will post up pics later. Lookin to unload these to fund a BTS and do something a little different bar wise. PM me for a phone number to talk to me directly.

these things are seroulsly HD and work awesome. I will work out deal on a trade with some 5" blocks and u bolts on a trade plus.cash

Would these work on a 2012??

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

NotStock

Reaction score
Yes, but you would need new ubolts and top plates. The '11+ trucks have a different ubolt style where the nuts are on the bottom of the axle.

BlueOx

Reaction score
Yes, but you would need new ubolts and top plates. The '11+ trucks have a different ubolt style where the nuts are on the bottom of the axle.

How much would this run a fella?

Sent from the wild blue yonder....