hybrids. whose the best?

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
I wouldnt say there is any one Injector builder better than the other. with that being said, Casserly Injectors are one of the preferred out there and he has some great pricing on Hybrids. Swamps and Unlimited are a couple more.

I run Casserly(Full Force)

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Gotta agree. Full Force, Rosewood, Unlimited, and Swamps are all good choices. Casserly and Nate have better prices than Swamps but all 4 have top notch quality injectors. Mine were built by Casserly.

Last edited:

Big Bore

Reaction score
I have not heard anything bad about any of the injector builders who make a 250/200 hybrid. I've had two sets of Swamps injectors and getting a third soon. Swamps have a great reputation for great injectors, and great customer service. I'm sticking with them just because they have treated me so well, but I've heard the same thing from customers of the other big names so I guess do an eeny meeny miny mo or something.

JD3020

Reaction score
Yep, they are all good and seem to be priced pretty closely. I'll prolly be getting all my future injector work done at Unlimited cause its only a 5 hour round trip down to their shop. Pretty much everywhere else(except Rosewood) is over 5 hours one way. If i lived in Tennessee i'd have a hard time deciding between Swamps and Casserly.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I just want to add I ran two sets of 235 hybrid mini me injectors from DI in my truck. FLAWLESS. Just throwing another option. Mini mes and a 38R was the funnest most reliable combo I had in my 99..

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
I just want to add I ran two sets of 235 hybrid mini me injectors from DI in my truck. FLAWLESS. Just throwing another option. Mini mes and a 38R was the funnest most reliable combo I had in my 99..

I loved my Hybrids with my 38r, then i installed my GQSSB i got from JDUB, and i havent looked back!!! both are fun combos tho!

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
DI built my Mini-me's. 238's + my 38r and I never looked back

Swamps is doing all my work now, but thats ONLY because Dave writes special notes on all my boxes :D

bruce

Reaction score
Yep, they are all good and seem to be priced pretty closely. I'll prolly be getting all my future injector work done at Unlimited cause its only a 5 hour round trip down to their shop. Pretty much everywhere else(except Rosewood) is over 5 hours one way. If i lived in Tennessee i'd have a hard time deciding between Swamps and Casserly.[/QUOTE]

yeah i used to live right down the road from them. when i was in college if i hadn't already had a good job at ups i prolly could have worked at swamps. then i had to go join the army and move across the country. all of them are good, cass, swamps, unlimited, rosewood, di, p.i.s

JD3020

Reaction score
ah hell anyone can build a powerstroke injector, just machine some pieces down, drill a bigger hole in the tip and reassemble

Sad thing is i know of a popular local diesel shop that does just that. Theres a bunch of 7.3s running around on their "stage 1" 100hp injectors. I was actually at a pull this summer with some buddies talking about trucks. I said i wanna eventually go to some big injectors but havent decided what i want or where i'll get em from. A guy that works for this shop was there with us and he said, "i'll hook ya up". I just looked at him and said," have you ever built an injector?" He kept going on about how easy it is to tear them down and reassemble them. And to build them all you do is machine down a couple pieces and your good to go. I asked if he had a flowbench to test them on, and he just gave me an odd look and said no. But he guarantee's they will work. :morons:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.