First project,2000 F250 Crew Cab

rockhardhoosier

Reaction score
My name is Robert ,I'm new to the forums. Started just recently on the following don't now yet how far I want to take it, just having fun now

*2000 F250 crew cab with 06 front end, cowl hood
*eec testing,
*valve cover wiring mods,
* glow plug replacement, *diesel site generation 2 wicked wheel (WWII),1.00 *exhaust housing,EBPV delete (exhaust back pressure valve),
*Driven Diesel regulated return fuel system,*
*in tank fuel system mods,
*180/100 single shot injectors,
*glow shift gauges,
*46637 (6637 napa) air filter,
*Royal Purple 15w40,
*custom tuned 8 position "POWER-STRUCK" chip (NVK4 hex code),
*17"eagle alloy series 197 wheels with Goodyear WRANGLER DURATRAC 315/70/17 tires. All tuning and mods was done by powerstruck In Versailles Indiana

Tim @ P.I.S.

Reaction score
My name is Robert ,I'm new to the forums. Started just recently on the following don't now yet how far I want to take it, just having fun now

*2000 F250 crew cab with 06 front end, cowl hood
*eec testing,
*valve cover wiring mods,
* glow plug replacement, *diesel site generation 2 wicked wheel (WWII),1.00 *exhaust housing,EBPV delete (exhaust back pressure valve),
*Driven Diesel regulated return fuel system,*
*in tank fuel system mods,
*180/100 single shot injectors,
*glow shift gauges,
*46637 (6637 napa) air filter,
*Royal Purple 15w40,
*custom tuned 8 position "POWER-STRUCK" chip (NVK4 hex code),
*17"eagle alloy series 197 wheels with Goodyear WRANGLER DURATRAC 315/70/17 tires. All tuning and mods was done by powerstruck In Versailles Indiana

Welcome!
May I recommend some changes for you. First I would not recommend that size injector if you are keeping the stock turbo and just modding it with a new wheel. First off its a good amount of fuel for this setup and second without an upgraded hpop you will most likely not be able to hold descent pressure. Something in the 160/30 range would be perfect for your listed combo.

Also unless I have missed something over the last few years Royal Purple oil I thought had been proven to not work well in this setup(with HPOP).

MossBack

Reaction score
Welcome... I love my 180/100's Even with a stock turbo these injectors are fun...

Members online

No members online now.