Score!!

Trqmnstr

Reaction score
I recently traded in my 02 SC for an 06 leaker, i knew what i was getting into so i made sure i was enough below Nada to make the leaker reliable.

The 06 has a oldish Alpine HU and some aftermarket components in all doors, now ive been out if the car audio game for a long time. Like over a decade but i still have a slight bit of knowledge left from the Pyle gold series and JVC chameleon era. Lofl
On a test drive the salesman says "lets crank this stereo" (last thing i was concerned with). He turns it on and only the passenger side front speaker works. Another lol and im still not at all concerned with it. Everything was there and i figured i am still knowledgable enough to rewire everything, install a new HU or whatever needed to be done.
Get the truck home and start looking this audio chit over. Research revealed Focal K2's all around, a JL 12" in a middle seat stealth box, base layer sound dampening in all doors, all quality wireing and a Alpine 5 channel amp behind the rear seat with only one speaker plugged in. Third lol.
So i figure there is around $2000 of audio stuff in there, that the CAI and full MBRP 4" almost covers what i spent on bulletproofing. FNA!!

Trqmnstr

Reaction score
A whole new money pit now, even without flexing the components the sub isnt keeping up.
I have a ton of other stuff i want to take care of before i worry about the audio but now its gonna be in the back of my mind.