rear end

Arisley

Reaction score
Tru trak if you can afford it. However the new and improved spider gears have much better clutch packs than OEM. That's what I am currently running and they are working great.

My old spiders could not hold up to the horsepower. I blew up three spiders.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
anyone know where to get a drop in set up with bearings on and all.... or where to get the new and improved spider gears... i can just put new gears in my case and bolt it back in rite?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Im definitely going to get rid of the spyders... but what should i go with? Eaton, detroit, or spicer... they all have a posi lsd option

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Anyone know the differences in a detroit tru tac and an eaton true trac? Both worm gears i think but didnt know it one was better...

chappy

Reaction score
Hopefully the quality didn't go down on the detroit now that eaton owns them. We never had any luck running eaton lockers or tru tracs around here.

chappy

Reaction score
Tru trak if you can afford it. However the new and improved spider gears have much better clutch packs than OEM. That's what I am currently running and they are working great.

My old spiders could not hold up to the horsepower. I blew up three spiders.

Damn I had 290k on my original e99 rear end and running 36's and couldn't destroy it. Sled pullin,sand dunes,mud boggin,and lots of burnouts. Always turned posi also.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
What where the problems with the trutracs? I turned all 4the spiders in my rearend into shrapnel.... ate the true tracs at least stronger? Its allready on its way and getting put in on thursday