dome light?

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
My dome light is not working, I have window, door lock, hvac and radio functions. The map lights work, cluster seems to all be working, pwr windows work, delayed accesory works. I can't really find anything else not working except the front and rear dome lights. Btw map lights do work. I checked different doors to no avail. I looked thru the manual. It is very nonspecific on which fuse it actually is. I've checked everything that sounds plausible for the right fuse. Anyone have a idea which fuse it is or possible other common problem?

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
I replaced the front earlier today. I will replace the rear one in here in a second. The front didn't make a difference

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
Problem is I don't know which fuse is specifically for the dome light. The ford owners manual does not specifically list "dome light" and since I've checked other fuses that I would think would be linked and they are good. I was hoping someone might actually know which fuse. Ill probably just start pulling fuses till I find a bad one tomorrow after I get thru running calls.