Central Ohio Automotive Painters???

militant83

Reaction score
Are there any autobody guys from central Ohio on here that might want to take on a side project? I'm looking to repaint the whole truck and repair a few dents.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Theres a few around here, I know Mink personally, I own his old truck. Hes local to me as well, as are you, I've been through circleville many times. Mink should be able to steer you in the right direction, but if for some reason he cant, let me know, always glad to help.

militant83

Reaction score
Theres a few around here, I know Mink personally, I own his old truck. Hes local to me as well, as are you, I've been through circleville many times. Mink should be able to steer you in the right direction, but if for some reason he cant, let me know, always glad to help.

Thanks , Yeah your not too far from me In used to have some friends in the Plain City area. I priced it here at a local body shop and hell I could pay my truck off with the price they wanted.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Thanks , Yeah your not too far from me In used to have some friends in the Plain City area. I priced it here at a local body shop and hell I could pay my truck off with the price they wanted.

Thats too bad, There's a place up here in Cbus called Krafts Body Shop, they are on Greenlawn Avenue off 71N, right by were I work. Their prices are good and they do amazing work. I'd recommend them for sure. :)