tire help

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Looking for a good tire that i can pull a 35-40k gooseneck with that is a 36 or so and wide. Also needs to perform very well in mud, snow, and sand. I have 16.5 wheels right now but can get 16s. Nothing for any other size wheel. Prefer the look of mud terrains

blackbetty13

Reaction score
I love my toyo open countrys great tire, they have great traction and last. Hey bud you send that stuff to me yet.

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Toyo mts suck ballz in the snow. Had em on my duramax. And this week for shure they are on the pallet, jus gotta get a day im not swamped haha.

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
315/75R16 is a 35x12.50. 10ply you have Kelly Safari TSR, Dunlop Attitude MT and Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac (I just put on mine)

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Yeah i know the 315s haha. What my toyo mts were. Ill probably look into the duratracks for winter and towing. i like that they are 10ply. For daily drive ill run the 36x14.5 swampers haha

Betarocker

Reaction score
No wide tire will be good in snow, unless you are attempting to reach the north pole. Compact snow requires a narrow tire to concentrate the mass of the vehicle into a smaller area, thereby helping the tread dig in deeper

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Dont know if its made in the size you want but a great tire to look at I suggest the Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac. Its considered a aggressive all-terrain but I think has the look of a mud terrain. Sapposedly a high miler also. I just got some and am happy so far. But everyone that I ask about it have nothing but good to say about it.

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
Dont know if its made in the size you want but a great tire to look at I suggest the Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac. Its considered a aggressive all-terrain but I think has the look of a mud terrain. Sapposedly a high miler also. I just got some and am happy so far. But everyone that I ask about it have nothing but good to say about it.

I just put duratracs on my truck and we have spare set of wheels w/ duratracs on them for the 6.7 come winter.

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
They do fine here at Snowshoe so you'll be fine up there. My wife is from Johnstown which is near Blairsville, I think...