• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB SD IDM

superduty4x4

Reaction score
How Do you know your idm is crapping out on you?
The drivers side bank is dropping intermittently, CEL comes on but no codes are stored. No burned connectors, UVCH's looked fine with no bad wires when I did injectors about a month ago. It did this before and after the injector swap, but it's becoming more common lately.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
The drivers side bank is dropping intermittently, CEL comes on but no codes are stored. No burned connectors, UVCH's looked fine with no bad wires when I did injectors about a month ago. It did this before and after the injector swap, but it's becoming more common lately.

I wonder if that's what my issue is, causing my misfire , not my injectors themselves...

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Chase...

You buy me a modded Swamps unit and I will give you mine...

Sounds like a deal right?

superduty4x4

Reaction score
Chase...

You buy me a modded Swamps unit and I will give you mine...

Sounds like a deal right?
How about you buy me a modded Swamps unit and I'll give you mine. That seems like a better deal to me.
I have an SD IDM on the way, hopefully it solves the problem. The bicycle ride to work this morning was cold, but the ride home is going to suck even worse.

superduty4x4

Reaction score
Update: got the new IDM in, didn't solve the problem. Turned out to be a burned UVCH. IT was fine when I swapped injectors about a month ago, but as soon as I pulled the valve cover I could smell the burned plastic. Swapped with one of my spares and she's up and running again. The SD IDM is a nice little upgrade, small seat of the pants difference in throttle response.