• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Snap-On SOLUS Pro Scanner

spb_2006

Reaction score
ScannerII.jpg

Scanner.jpg

Ive got a Snap-on SOLUS Pro Scanner for sale with all the keys needed for imports and domestics from 1996-2011. It is brand new, only thing missing is the box. Im looking to get $3000 for it. PM me if you have any questions.

Here is a link to snap-on's website with a better description of the capabilities:

http://buy1.snapon.com/products/diagnostics/solus.asp?partno=EESC316F13IN&dir=catalog

Last edited:

spb_2006

Reaction score
Its all yours for the low low price of 3k, Ill ship for free :) Maybe you could go in with a couple buddies...

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
There is a guy on here that just got his brand new from a snap on dealer for $2400

That guy would be me. I love the machine... I'm still trying to figure it all out though.

The reason I got it for such a low price was because my Snap On dealer is a platinum dealer and he got it for a killer deal at a convention he attended. I doubt a deal will ever come across like that again.

94.5 Stroker

Reaction score
I have used the solus, modis, and the verus. Also the genisis, by far I like usinig the snap on scanners. I would love to have it, but I don't know at only 19 if should drop this big chunk of change on something that will soon possibly out date.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
I have used the solus, modis, and the verus. Also the genisis, by far I like usinig the snap on scanners. I would love to have it, but I don't know at only 19 if should drop this big chunk of change on something that will soon possibly out date.

I don't see this thing being outdated in the near future.

If you plan on being in the automotive field and plan on doing diagnostics it is definitely worth the price. This machine is amazing. It is by far the most innovative system I have personally ever used.

dzldoctor

Reaction score
Make me feel bad. Mine was $4200 minus the trade of my old otc. Works well, money well spent.

Latest posts

Members online