Smokin' 2011 Sled Pull

willholl79

Reaction score
Sounds good. I was at pull there a year or so back and had a blast, so did the kids. I'll put this on the calender and plan to attend!

SeeYa

Reaction score
Last edited:

SeeYa

Reaction score
Pull info update

Here are the Smokin' 2011 Sled pull classes and payouts. Rules are on the Liberty website.

8000 2.6 Turbo
8000 Work stock
8000 Modified
8500 2.6 Turbo
8500 Work Stock

$300 to each class 1st place winner
$200 to each class 2nd place winner
$100 to each class 3rd place winner.

That's a $3000 purse up for grabs guys. Don't delay, Mark the dates!!

See ya in October!!

SeeYa

Reaction score
Update to Event

Our 2011 Smokin Show-n-Shine Sponsor is

RiffRaff Diesel

For the winners your will receive the following

Best Cummins $100 Gift certificate to RiffRaff
Best Powerstroke $100 Gift certificate to RiffRaff
Best Duramax $100 Gift certificate to RiffRaff
Best Tractor $100 Gift certificate to RiffRaff

Thank you Riff Raff for your sponsorship!

Just a reminder we will have a $3000 purse for the taking so be there and hook up!

See ya Soon!

DieselCowboy

Reaction score
I hope to get my truck done with the conversion in a couple of weeks to make it there. If not I might have to show up in the wifes car.

00f3fiddy

Reaction score
This is next weekend! Come on out! Great track and good people to be around! From what I hear there are some pretty bad trucks coming! Hope to see some of yours!

SeeYa

Reaction score
Charity Raffle just announced!

THIS JUST IN!!! We will have a charity raffle with some great prizes. First on the list is a set of Stage 1 injectors from Full Force Diesel. The Raffle rickets are $20 each. No limit on how many one person can buy. All proceeds collected go to the Alzheimer's Society! Now that's Awesome! Thanks Full Force for your donation!

See me at our tent for tickets.

Last edited:

00f3fiddy

Reaction score
Hear alot of talk from the dmax crowd of how they are gonna take the show! I myself have nothing for them, but I know alot you here in the army do. Come on out, hook up and shut em up. Gonna have a test and tune friday night, 5$ hook. Ill get some more info on friday nights time and post up.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I will be there!!! There is a pretty big convoy headed down from just north of Atlanta Saturday morning. I can't wait. It's going to be a blast with some great weather! Hopefully there will be some strong Power Stroke pullers there. I hear there are going to be quite a few Duramax's on hand.

SeeYa

Reaction score
THIS JUST IN!!! We will have a charity raffle with some great prizes. First on the list is a set of Stage 1 injectors from Full Force Diesel. The Raffle rickets are $20 each. No limit on how many one person can buy. All proceeds collected go to the Alzheimer's Society! Now that's Awesome! Thanks Full Force for your donation!

See me at our tent for tickets.

Another great raffle prize just came in!!

Terminator t500 HPOP

ONE $20 raffle ticket could get you this HPOP!!!!!! All proceeds go to Alzheimer's research.

Raffle tickets can be purchased at our Tent.

See y'all Saturday!