A Ford Christmas!!

Sgt93

Reaction score
The wife brought me home a little something for the F250 for Christmas. I'm starting to get in the Holiday mood (this is an aftermarket part right!? :) )
ry%3D480.jpg

quicksilver11

Reaction score
If my GF sees this she'll be on my ass to do the same. She's already mentioned it. I fully expect to come home from work and see one on there one day LOL

e99f2506sp

Reaction score
Hmm. How many horsepower does that add?

Not my taste, but looks good on your truck:thumbup:

Tonka350

Reaction score
I bet the other marines just love it....LOL just kiddin man my wife's tryin to get me to do the same thing.........not sure I want every other military person givin me chit about it lol

Chad

Sgt93

Reaction score
I bet the other marines just love it....LOL just kiddin man my wife's tryin to get me to do the same thing.........not sure I want every other military person givin me chit about it lol

Chad

It is my favorite time of the year. I can take the ragging no problem.

Sgt93

Reaction score
I had to tuck the little red tails in as they were driving me nuts driving and making noise.

SoCalPSD

Reaction score
Mine " fell off " last week. Bout time I pulled out the ol tractor and leveled the dirt road.

Fat fingered from the phone-Corey

JD3020

Reaction score
I didn't think anybody else put reefs on their grill. We used to put em on all of our vehicles, and my dad even had one with bells so it jingled as he drove. LOL