• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Wrecked 03 6.0

3brorce

Reaction score
Anyone looking to buy this and part it out? It is an 03 6.0 f250 regular cab long bed. Front end is smashed. Motor is good and it runs. Trans is good also. Only thing wrong with motor is needs new serpintine belt and radiator needs to be replaced. Frame is bent I believe and front clip is pretty damaged. Cab and box are still straight and good though. Impact was head on. Motor has 30% over nozzles on stock injectors, 03 turbo, s&b cold air intake, s&b intake manifold, fuel pressure spring mod, modded banjos, quad pod gauges. Can get pics if needed. Windshield good, hood is still good too. Brunt of hit was front grill, bumber and snow plow brackets. Truck has 123,000 miles on it so motor just broke in. Not sure on price. Maybe looking to get 8 grand maybe. I really dont know. Lets see what you guys think?

STROKER

Reaction score
If u want to part it out pm me a price for the complete motor and trans

imelmo

Reaction score
Just to give you a little perspective on price, I picked up my '04 Supercab 4x4 XLT with 105,000 miles on it for $9500 running like a top. Might want to rethink that price some.

3brorce

Reaction score
I would rather just sell the whole thing probably. Probably take 6 grand for whole truck

4tonGT40

Reaction score
Anyone looking to buy this and part it out? It is an 03 6.0 f250 regular cab long bed. Front end is smashed. Motor is good and it runs. Trans is good also. Only thing wrong with motor is needs new serpintine belt and radiator needs to be replaced. Frame is bent I believe and front clip is pretty damaged. Cab and box are still straight and good though. Impact was head on. Motor has 30% over nozzles on stock injectors, 03 turbo, s&b cold air intake, s&b intake manifold, fuel pressure spring mod, modded banjos, quad pod gauges. Can get pics if needed. Windshield good, hood is still good too. Brunt of hit was front grill, bumber and snow plow brackets. Truck has 123,000 miles on it so motor just broke in. Not sure on price. Maybe looking to get 8 grand maybe. I really dont know. Lets see what you guys think?
post a few pictures I might be interested., not trying to be an ass but i can assure you that 8,000 is no where in the ballpark.. where are you located?

3brorce

Reaction score
truck is not in terrible shape. needs frame and doghouse. Also needs a radiator and intercooler. cab and everything is straight. box is good

3brorce

Reaction score
post a few pictures I might be interested., not trying to be an ass but i can assure you that 8,000 is no where in the ballpark.. where are you located?

located in Illinois. What is your phone number ill text you pics. lowered price to 6

4tonGT40

Reaction score
I would rather just sell the whole thing probably. Probably take 6 grand for whole truck
To get that kinda cash out of your truck your best bet is to part it out. Im not just guessing at this kind of thing its what i do for a living, along with insurance collision work. If the truck was totaled and im assuming it was, salvage title means 10-20 cents on the dollar, no matter how many high dollar parts the truck has. So probably in the neighborhood of 1500-2500$ its what it should bring. Part it out and you will get more money sounds like.

Agjake11

Reaction score
Frame is gonna be expensive for someone to fix. Best case someone buys it to part but there's no money in it at 6k. Ive seen 03-04 6.0 2wd reg cab trucks round here for 6-8k running without needing a frame.

3brorce

Reaction score
To get that kinda cash out of your truck your best bet is to part it out. Im not just guessing at this kind of thing its what i do for a living, along with insurance collision work. If the truck was totaled and im assuming it was, salvage title means 10-20 cents on the dollar, no matter how many high dollar parts the truck has. So probably in the neighborhood of 1500-2500$ its what it should bring. Part it out and you will get more money sounds like.

I know I am not going to let it go for less than 4 grand. I might as well just get all my money from Insurance if I was going to get under 4. Going to cost me 4 grand to buy it back from Insuarnce.

3brorce

Reaction score
Frame is gonna be expensive for someone to fix. Best case someone buys it to part but there's no money in it at 6k. Ive seen 03-04 6.0 2wd reg cab trucks round here for 6-8k running without needing a frame.

I can get a new frame for a grand. Trying to decide if I want to fix it, part it out, or sell it all as one or take the money and total it from insurance.