• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2001 Ford F-350 4X4 Diesel

BDP Tuner

Reaction score
I have a 2001 Ford F-350 Diesel truck I am Parting out. It has aftermarket 18" Wheels and a 8" lift. I have sold the frontend (- the bumper), Intercooler, and cup holder. I am slowely pulling the truck apart as I sale parts and listing them on the web. If you have any questions about anything off this truck PM me or email me at [email protected].

Here is a list of the parts I have off and listed on the web for sale

PCM DPC 422 $250
IDM $300
Air bags Driver and Pass $150
Instrument cluster $150
Alternator $100
A/C comprossor $150
4R100 Transmission (works Great) $1500 ODO
2000 Ford F-350 - Fully built BDP 7.3L, BTS transmission, BDP hybrid injectors, BDP SD D66 turbo, Stage 2 Stealth HPOP, BDP fuel system, 4" turbo back exhaust, BDP IDM, Tymar intake and the part that brings it all together & keeps it all together: BDP custom tunes
Call me @ 615-563-7800 x25 if I don't answer your PM!

Matt_P

Reaction score
I do not no what brand the lift is but I do no it is a 8" lift for sure. I would like to get $500 for it. If you no about lifts and want me to look at somthing on it for you please let me no and I will do it.

Any chance you could get a picture of the front and rear axles and leafs for me? Just to see if the lift is leaf packs in the rear or blocks and if its an adjustable trac bar or drop bracket in the front and longer end links for the sway bar and everything. Im definitely interested and Ill be at the dyno day next weekend

Thanks!

BDP Tuner

Reaction score
Any chance you could get a picture of the front and rear axles and leafs for me? Just to see if the lift is leaf packs in the rear or blocks and if its an adjustable trac bar or drop bracket in the front and longer end links for the sway bar and everything. Im definitely interested and Ill be at the dyno day next weekend

Thanks!

I will get some picks posted up as soon as I can guys.

Just so you no. The day of the dyno event I will be slamed and I don't think I am going to have time to be pulling parts to sale them. I would like to make sales before or after that day if you don't mind guys. Thanks

Matt_P

Reaction score
I will get some picks posted up as soon as I can guys.

Just so you no. The day of the dyno event I will be slamed and I don't think I am going to have time to be pulling parts to sale them. I would like to make sales before or after that day if you don't mind guys. Thanks

Yeah I understand ill actually be down there Thursday so if I end up wanting the lift maybe we could work somethin out to get it before the event

Latest posts

Members online