side action diesel? tripple kit

dommel01

Reaction score
Has anyone on Facebook seen side action diesel? They ate sposedly making a triple kit to use with the stock compounds, I have been thinking of doing something like this with 100% nozzles, any input on a setup like this? What sized atmo would you want

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
The kit is very nice that he has been working on now for a while. I would go with a S480 out front and 100% nozzles.

Reaction score
Thank you Jerry . And i guess we will have to start sponsoring site soon.....dont want mods being upset. If u guys like the kit your gonna freak about the machine part's and dual fuel coming real soon ;).

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you Jerry . And i guess we will have to start sponsoring site soon.....dont want mods being upset. If u guys like the kit your gonna freak about the machine part's and dual fuel coming real soon ;).

sweet !! more new parts!

Reaction score
In my opinion there are quite a few guys already having good luck with the bottom end. What we are trying to do is see how long between our tuning and our kits how long we can make the factory gaskets live before doing injectors valve springs and dual fuelers and nozzles .so in my opinion as of right now.No need to build bottom end . And kit installs with cab on ! :)

Last edited:

Matt

Reaction score
I think its just the stock turbos with a gate kit and an s480 hanging in the passenger fender well. I'm excited to see how it does with stock fuel.

3brorce

Reaction score
Ya they did. Did 680 or so with a 45mm gate with stock fuel. Truck also had a 4r.

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guy! Hope to get time to go to track tomorrow and see how we do.:popcorn: .
Just got windows tinted as well today so no up and down of the windows kids :p

And thanks PHIL! Lol its been hard everyone stopping by the shop while I'm up eyeballs deep in trany's ,asking how's it going lol . I don't mind some days but damn a man has to make a living ya know ! .

Attachments

• IMG_20130713_183827_383.jpg
    IMG_20130713_183827_383.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 543
Last edited:

3brorce

Reaction score
Scheid, maybe?? Should cruise up and see the shop otherwise maybe once wheat is out and spraying is done. We shall see!

Reaction score
"Looks good, but that little filter feeds all of those turbos?"

The filter is really not that small to be honest . But had good luck with it so far we will see how we do today at the strip. Truck ran before a tune and exhaust 12.80@104. So we will see today if we can add fuel and see how it reacts .truck again is completely stock no lift pump or any other mod. This build for us is to test the stock setup step by step if we can with this turbo setup.before we add the injectors and additional K-16 studs and springs.

Latest posts

Members online