6.0 Build Thread

STROKER

Reaction score
Were currently doing a little build on my 6.0. So far we are doing R&R rods, Ceramic coated Mahle pistons, High-rev colt cam, beehive valve springs, all new gaskets, Im gonna be running my 285 hybrids until i can get big oil then i'm going to step them up, compound turbos from cutting-edge diesel (66/74 batmo/ S483 batmo), and a lot of nitrous:evil
This has been a huge project but were hoping to have it done in time for Rudys dyno day.
Huge thanks to everyone helping me out: Eric at Hostile Diesel, Matt at Cutting-Edge Diesel, and Josh at River City Diesel really appreciate everything guys!
now for some pics...
0001.jpg

0002.jpg

Crankshaft2.jpg

RiverCityParts2.jpg

RiverCityRods.jpg

Ill put more pics up tonight...

DMAX

Reaction score
Have it stripped down to bare block. Going to do some cleaning and possibly painting tomorrow. Hope to start re-assembly this week... Man are these rods and pistons sweet!! :D

-Eric

HostileDiesel

Reaction score
Have some updated pictures just a few of the Ceramic Coated Mahle pistons. We spent some time trying to prep the block and doing some taping. as you can see we plan on doing a little bit of painting. The cam has the gear pressed on and ready to go, the pistons have rings and are now sitting on a nice set of rods... hope to get it re-asssembled before the end of the week. Sorry we like to take pictures so there will be quite a few

-Eric

2q0ojtv.jpg

2z4y91g.jpg

35b7138.jpg

2ngc047.jpg

rm32pv.jpg

STROKER

Reaction score
I was gonna run stock pistons until I pulled them out and a few of them were questionable, I am kind of in a time crunch and RCD had these in stock so I went with them, im sure they'll be fine.

Latest posts

Members online