"FX40" 2006 f350 build

earv_g0tti

Reaction score
Lol those shifts are definitely not on backwards tho.

I personally hate directional wheels backwards. Even worse is when one side is going one way and the other the opposite like those renegades. my buddy had some guys do his blazer wrong at the tire shop front going backwards and rears going forward on both sides lol

dsberman94

Reaction score
That definitely sucks. I know you had them and then had to send them back because they were wrong. Figured you'd have them back by now and, because my mind is geared to northern life, figured you were waiting for nicer weather to put them on. Haha. Hopefully the lawsuit goes as good as a lawsuit can possible go for Ya. Sucks that it had/has to happen.

earv_g0tti

Reaction score
Damn suck to hear man.....even on them donuts that truck looks good....
haha, thanks bud. I hate looking at it

That definitely sucks. I know you had them and then had to send them back because they were wrong. Figured you'd have them back by now and, because my mind is geared to northern life, figured you were waiting for nicer weather to put them on. Haha. Hopefully the lawsuit goes as good as a lawsuit can possible go for Ya. Sucks that it had/has to happen.
He had them, I've never touched them. Lawsuit should end well. Currently trying to decide what wheels I want to run

dsberman94

Reaction score
Chit dude. That blows. When I saw the pic I thought you got them and realized they were wrong. What diameter wheel do you need to run. Maybe some of the guys on here could give some ideas. Maybe some forgiattos or something.

earv_g0tti

Reaction score
Why a lawsuit?
Because I don't have my wheels or my money............

seems valid to me, thanks dsberman tho. i figured these things were easy to understand

Trying to decide what wheels to run still..... my only hold up. :fustrate:

johnp115

Reaction score
I could sue you for being a ***tard.

People are so sue happy these days it's retarded.

I guess when the court system takes 3 years to complete the lawsuit process they will get sued too lol.

Sucks to wait for so long but it seems anything in the truck world may take some crazy time. With wheels though we have some pretty good vendors on here who are solid in customer service and deal with forces alot (josh at diesel cartel and josh at dirty diesels)

earv_g0tti

Reaction score
I guess when the court system takes 3 years to complete the lawsuit process they will get sued too lol.

Sucks to wait for so long but it seems anything in the truck world may take some crazy time. With wheels though we have some pretty good vendors on here who are solid in customer service and deal with forces alot (josh at diesel cartel and josh at dirty diesels)
Yeah not that long though. And I can get the wheels at prices cheaper than theirs.

He had forces. I don't think he wants them again. The wheels he is supposed to have were completely custom.
Correct, I was not running forces. Don't plan on it again either really, they are literally my last resort