"FX40" 2006 f350 build

dsberman94

Reaction score
I believe he is still waiting on wheels.

I like the other car project you've got going on earvin. That infinity seems to be getting done quickly.

earv_g0tti

Reaction score
Any updates? The weather's actually been pretty nice the past few days here. I really should clean up my truck and take a few updated pics. Looking at ordering a 20" LED lightbar soon, I'll also get a 54" curved LED lightbar too. Any brand you recommend? I'd like them to match, so I'm probably going to buy the same brand just to make sure the light is close to, if not, the same. Have you heard of anyone having any regrets with their 54" curved bars?
I have no specific brand honestly, i've tried them all from Rigid to Ebay ones. I sell some myself that I use now and they haven't let me down either. Just depends on price point for ya

I believe he is still waiting on wheels.

I like the other car project you've got going on earvin. That infinity seems to be getting done quickly.

correct you are! and thank you sir

UPDATE
Not a whole lot going on on the truck... I am still waiting on wheels, here's a glimpse at them
13756_zpsfb91e0a6.jpg

other than that, not a whole lot goin on... really just been cleaning her up getting her ready..
I did order a new chrome tailgate handle haha.
Also ordered another set of lights to go under the truck.
And installed a new head unit.

sold my f150 and bought a g35, which is what dsberman94 was talking about.
did a few small things to it as well
2wk_zps355b27a0.jpg

That's all i got for now :(

earv_g0tti

Reaction score
So, which direction do they go?

They're directional, they go forward. True directionals have 2 wheels for each side, if all 4 wheels were the same one side would be going one way and the other side the opposite way, like fuel renegades

earv_g0tti

Reaction score
So in the pic, bottom wheel would be on the driver side and top wheel would be on the passenger side

dsberman94

Reaction score
So in the pic, bottom wheel would be on the driver side and top wheel would be on the passenger side

That's what I was wondering. I've seen people run them backward before. Didn't know there was a specific way they were supposed to point though. Thought it was personal preference. Cool though. Just wondering was all.

earv_g0tti

Reaction score
That's what I was wondering. I've seen people run them backward before. Didn't know there was a specific way they were supposed to point though. Thought it was personal preference. Cool though. Just wondering was all.
Well there's no mandate, it is personal preference.. Justb looks ridiculous the other way IMO

Wheels look great and so does the infinite!
Thank you very much

Wheels are rad!!! Nice build!
Thank you as well

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Only berman would think about running your directional wheels backward lol....

Wheels look killer buddy! Get them on the damn truck already

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.