Any Apex Tuning updates?

Mcgrath7

Reaction score
Just being patient on tuning my 2015 6.7 Ps, didn't know if anyone know what's going on with the Apex rumors
Thank
And Merry Christmas

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Just being patient on tuning my 2015 6.7 Ps, didn't know if anyone know what's going on with the Apex rumors
Thank
And Merry Christmas

Last I heard on one of the threads on here that it has been put off indefinitely.

We do have other options for the 15's though on the SCT platform.

You should PM (bigrpower) Mike or Morgan@midwest diesel and auto.

Fox

Reaction score
apex is not happening, not anytime soon if ever.

that's disappointing, I've already got PIP tunes on my '11, but was hoping down the road I would be able to get the apex, a '15 turbo and a bigger pump..

so, is H&S actually sticking around?

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
that's disappointing, I've already got PIP tunes on my '11, but was hoping down the road I would be able to get the apex, a '15 turbo and a bigger pump..

If you have a '11 just get a H&S minimaxx and get custom tunes written by gearhead for the turbo and pump.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

you can get updated tuning thru pip to support it, hit me up and I can help whenever you're ready .

Fox

Reaction score
If you have a '11 just get a H&S minimaxx and get custom tunes written by gearhead for the turbo and pump.

I'm nervous to spend that much money on a programmer not knowing if the company will still be around in a few years, and I was hoping the pricing on the Apex models would be lower.

you can get updated tuning thru pip to support it, hit me up and I can help whenever you're ready .

Thanks for the heads up!

Spatel23

Reaction score
I'm nervous to spend that much money on a programmer not knowing if the company will still be around in a few years, and I was hoping the pricing on the Apex models would be lower.

Thanks for the heads up!

I can assure you that H&S will be around for a long long time!

Latest posts

Members online