New Billet 7.3 intakes

Bean

Reaction score
We have re-designed and released a new 7.3 intake manifold. We dont have one yet that will work with the t4 s400 kits like Irates yet but I will come up with something for that down the road. These will work for just about everything else though.

7.3 Intakes

We are working on some other stuff as well so stay tuned for more PSD products!

Bean

Last edited:

Bean

Reaction score
When will the OBS ones be available?

Not sure, they will probably be the same for both OBS and the T4 kits since they have the same turbo clearance issues. I will try and get some made soon but it may be a couple months yet. Have a lot of things in line to get done.

We now have full in house CNC machining as well as an engine dyno and chassis dyno. We are working on a ton of different things at the same time since we handle Cummins, Dmax and PSD stuff.

One thing for you OBS is guys is watch for a killer new fuel system to come out soon....

wildbill963258

Reaction score
Not sure, they will probably be the same for both OBS and the T4 kits since they have the same turbo clearance issues. I will try and get some made soon but it may be a couple months yet. Have a lot of things in line to get done.

We now have full in house CNC machining as well as an engine dyno and chassis dyno. We are working on a ton of different things at the same time since we handle Cummins, Dmax and PSD stuff.

One thing for you OBS is guys is watch for a killer new fuel system to come out soon....

LOL ok I'll be watching

Latest posts

Members online