2014 6.7 powerstroke making 601rwhp

Reaction score
A truck back home has a 367, dual fuelers and 60% exergys. He's probably making high 600s???

Depending on all things being correct. Could be 700.

I have a 64mm vgt, cast 66 and billet 66 all on my personal 6.7's. Stock fuel and dual pumps. I can say that the 66 spools awesome for a single. But there is no way it has the drive ability of a 2015 vgt.

They all have their place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noah_

Reaction score
I'm back!!! Sorry it took so long for a response I was letting the big boys argue lol... Since my original post I have bought a 2000 model f body camaro. Gathering parts but it should end up being a 600rwhp 3400lb 9 second street car as things are going.... With that said I'm not to worried about how "fast" my truck is (don't let me lie lol).... From what if seen nobody really has a 100% answer. And with me depending on my truck as much as I do and for the job it does I believe I'm going with Morgans 64vgt street max when the time comes...
buy the way. Thank you for the 10psi launch video Morgan from your video to mine the 64vgt seams to be 1second exactly Quicker 0-60 for whom it may concern

Miami_Diesel

Reaction score
NEED EXPERIENCED HELP

I am in the process of installing a MPD s64.5 turbo kit, currently i have dpf/egr delete, h&s mini max tune, 4" exhaust, mp-8, I am pretty sure that with the kit and my mods i should be in the 600+ range, what I need to know is what fuel upgrade route i should take:

1. CP4 out of the 2015
2. Duel Fuelers
3. Stock cp4 with an H&S LOW PRESSURE FUEL SYSTEM
4. 2015 CP4 with LOW PRESSURE FUEL SYSTEM

Also would a gearhead tune be the best option for this setup?

I am in miami, alot of city driving, no hills, towing is always under 14k lbs,

Thank you guys for the input!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I am in the process of installing a MPD s64.5 turbo kit, currently i have dpf/egr delete, h&s mini max tune, 4" exhaust, mp-8, I am pretty sure that with the kit and my mods i should be in the 600+ range, what I need to know is what fuel upgrade route i should take:

1. CP4 out of the 2015
2. Duel Fuelers
3. Stock cp4 with an H&S LOW PRESSURE FUEL SYSTEM
4. 2015 CP4 with LOW PRESSURE FUEL SYSTEM

Also would a gearhead tune be the best option for this setup?

I am in miami, alot of city driving, no hills, towing is always under 14k lbs,

Thank you guys for the input!

i did 595 lifted on 35's with the 64.5 and dual fuelers. adding the h&s dual fuelers up front is all you need for over 1000 with enough air. its the safest bet IMO. let me know if i can help with any decision. but on the fuel you currently have , you're tapped at 525-540 . you will want an h&s low pressure system for sure.