* NEW 6.7 Intercooler *

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I will be monitoring all the temps on mine as well as seeing what the gains are at around 6-700 hp mark are. I assume the hp difference will be greater with more demand.

I will report back once we get the dual fuelers on and tunes ready. We are going to switch the IC on the dyno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nice
so far cruising egt has dropped but little to no drop on the dyno. water temp, is well , water temp .
10-4. thank you sir!

live life full throttle

DWhite

Reaction score
Nice work Mikey, it is a great looking piece. I'll have to think about one of those in my future.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I am hoping for some substancial EGT drops.....

ON thing i would like to see is if the cooling systems are still seperate. So basically you wont have warm coolant from the EGR system making the air to water system warm. I have not seen anything in the tuning that controls the temperature of the inlet air.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Availability idea yet?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I will probaly start selling them in the next week , wanna do some dyno test on my truck hopefully this weekend. I have everything set to start producing them now.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I finally got some stock on the shelf. Gonna make the first month of sales $100 off at $1299 thru the month of February . This intercooler is a drop-in swap , 30 minutes or so , I'm working on instructions as we speak but its very simple and straight forward. Includes new coolant lines for the reroute. Shoot me a pm as I don't have them on my site as of yet. Free Shipping !

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Got the intercooler tested on a superflow 1020 flow bench , and the numbers are pretty definitive, and all the response and feed back i have gotten is making more sense.

core size

stock - 6.0" x 10.0" x 4.0"
No Limit - 11.0" x 6.0" x 5.5"

core volume

stock - 240.0 cubic inches
No Limit - 363.0 cubic inches /+ 123.0 cid over stock or 51% over stock

Flow Rates as tested on the bench in cubic feet per min or CFM -

stock - 370 cfm
No Limit - 488 cfm /+ 118 cfm over stock or 32% over stock

so far all the feed back i have gotten is less smoke, quicker spool, lower temps and better throttle response.

Reaction score
Awesome. I know mine works well. Cooler inlet and outlet pressures are much closer than before. Temp differences and also better across the cooler. Overall it is doing a much better job than the factory one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I like that kinda testing. Good stuff! Nice quality looking aftermarket replacement to boot!