6.4 owner from Ohio

jordysoso

Reaction score
hey everyone, my name is Jordan, I bought a 2010 F250 6.4 ECLB back in August and have been a guest on a bunch of different forums but decided to join this one. I live in Northeast Ohio, hopefully there are more people in my area that are on here. I finally bought a bunch of parts, will put them on soon but they are as follows:

5" Flopro downpipe back stainless exhaust
4" MBRP stainless downpipe
S&B oiled intake
******* Phalanx tuner
Rudy's EGR ****** w/intake elbow
CAT mudflaps (brother is a diesel tech for them and my stock ones are beat)

I'm sure I'll have a bunch of questions, I'm not new to wrenching but I'm not an expert. We are a diesel family, my dad has a 99 CCLB 7.3 with lots of work done to it by us, brother has a stock (for now) 2016 6.7 CCSB.

PNWBlackPowerStroke

Reaction score
hey everyone, my name is Jordan, I bought a 2010 F250 6.4 ECLB back in August and have been a guest on a bunch of different forums but decided to join this one. I live in Northeast Ohio, hopefully there are more people in my area that are on here. I finally bought a bunch of parts, will put them on soon but they are as follows:

5" Flopro downpipe back stainless exhaust
4" MBRP stainless downpipe
S&B oiled intake
******* Phalanx tuner
Rudy's EGR ****** w/intake elbow
CAT mudflaps (brother is a diesel tech for them and my stock ones are beat)

I'm sure I'll have a bunch of questions, I'm not new to wrenching but I'm not an expert. We are a diesel family, my dad has a 99 CCLB 7.3 with lots of work done to it by us, brother has a stock (for now) 2016 6.7 CCSB.
Welcome jordysoso to the site. I'm new and already have had some great discussions with the people on this site. Some good folks here!!

Pwnm30rdi3

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! I think you'll find this forum has a pleasant change in pace.

Don't hesitate to ask questions!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
Welcome. I have a F350 EC/LB 6.4 for sale, you should have bought mine!

I'm from Plain City, OH originally which is 30 mins west of Columbus but I live and work in Columbus now.

jordysoso

Reaction score
Yeah I shoulda then I wouldn't have to worry about the stupid GVWR garbage for echeck (Lorain county is one of the seven counties that still do it unfortunately). I knew a dude from plain city that drove a Mazdaspeed 3 on an old forum I used to be on. Btw, badass build man!!

Last edited: