700 hp goal build

Swaan

Reaction score
The old engines are now good DPC builds because you have nothing to prove and having fun. Everyone loves an underdog.

you do poorly, 'meh, its old and just glad to be here',
you do good, 'nice, the old guy can still get done'

Lmao!!
Exactly!

Timmy

Reaction score
It's all a estimation, Shawn hasnt broke 1000hp yet so I wouldn't hold your breath. Besides the 3 s475s are gonna hate the elevation up there...it's gonna be another embarrassing showing from the Ford camp if he gets voted in

Powerstroker7.3

Reaction score
Yeah a good set of compounds would work well not 3 large chargers and unless he has more fuel then just 400/400 he will have a hard time spooling them especially at that altitude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

97f350stroker

Reaction score
Triple s475's, he actually claimed that once he has the triples on that he will make 1,500rwhp on fuel.

I don't see that happening, but I've been wrong before.

So he's claiming 1500hp fuel only on a 7.3 heui motor? That's a hefty statement to have to back up without making an azz out of yourself.

emev0l

Reaction score
So he's claiming 1500hp fuel only on a 7.3 heui motor? That's a hefty statement to have to back up without making an azz out of yourself.

Yes, he is claiming he will have 1,500rwhp on fuel only (no spray) with 400/400's and triple Stainless Diesel Borg s475's.

He did say he didn't think he would quite hit that 1,500 mark at that elevation.

He doesn't currently have the triples plumbed and DPC is 3 months away.

I personally don't think it's possible to hit 1,500 to the rear wheels on a HEUI 7.3 without spray.

I'll honestly be shocked if it hits 1,200 at low elevation on fuel.

Powerstroker7.3

Reaction score
400/400 is not enough fuel to make 1500. You would have to fog it and pray to get close to that number. It has already been proven that the 400% nozzle is plenty as well and it makes more power then the 600% nozzle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
yeah, that puts 400cc of fuel at 3.75 hp per cc of fuel.. that ain't happening... it would take perfect atomization and lots of oil to get it there let alone the fuel flow to the injectors..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

ghohouston

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone has ever enlarged the fuel rail in the heads of a 7.3? If so, i have never heard of it. Seems like that would be a step in the right direction for increasing fuel volume when it comes to big injectors. Obviously, you can increase fuel line size all the way to the heads, but it has to bottleneck at the fuel rails.

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
His fuel pump was driven off of the front cover. Was run off the HPOP bolt.

I might be mistaken, but I thought fuel wasn't an issue yet as we can not move the oil needed. I could see it being an issue but I believe the oil is a bigger issue.

97f350stroker

Reaction score

I might be mistaken, but I thought fuel wasn't an issue yet as we can not move the oil needed. I could see it being an issue but I believe the oil is a bigger issue.

At 1000hp everything is an issue on a heui 7.3 LOL

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

yes for sure, oil is the culprit!

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

powerjoke73

Reaction score
Still no estimate/progress from DynoProven. May have to drive back down there to get anything done. Only progress is my 05 front end and back bumper got painted and the badges were finished.

Attachments

• IMG_1417.JPG
    IMG_1417.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 93

DieselDC

Reaction score
Still no estimate/progress from DynoProven. May have to drive back down there to get anything done. Only progress is my 05 front end and back bumper got painted and the badges were finished.

Them badges - I dig :)