First start after injectors and delete

Derkperk

Reaction score
If you don't see the gauge on the dash showing low oil pressure building while cranking, you have a low pressure issue. Without low pressure I don't think you'll build injection oil pressure.

sent using tapatalk because my iPone died

johnp115

Reaction score
On the rails? I don't think so.

sent using tapatalk because my iPone died

They caused my 6.0 a no start condition.

Stc fitting was a little loose. Updated that and no start still... injector o rings were half gone...
OP says new injectors so i wouldnt expect chewed up o-rings like mine were but maybe one or two got messed up or something.

06-sixoh

Reaction score
Aorry for the late reply.

Hes thinking that the STC fittings might be junk. Stand pipes and dummy plugs are brand new. Injectors are brand new and installed with oil rings, not to mention with extreme care.

Its definitly a high PSI oil leak. I just dont know where unfortunately. Hes coming over tomorrow to PSI test the system and verify or at least corner the leak. I will keep yall posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

06-sixoh

Reaction score
Heres an update...

PSI tested the oil system, and found the passenger side to be leaking severely. Almost as if it was missing the dummy plug or the oil rail wasnt bolted down. Today I finally got the time to pull the valve cover, and found no visual suspisions. Grabbed ahold of of the oil rail, it wouldnt budge, and it appeared to be seated all the way around. The dummy plug and stand pipes were in place and still torqued. I didnt have much time to tinker with it, but scheduled time to have my mechanic come back and PSI test with the valve cover off. Time is my biggest foe right now. Keep you all posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk