Wheel Size Dilemma

2BlueBulls

Reaction score
For wheels, if you are an American supported, might I suggest some American Eagles (ALLOY SERIES 012) over Fuels, etc. This is what I'm rolling.My wheels are 17's

For tires, Cooper Mastercraft Coursers --- they are better than any BFG, Cepek, Firestone....and the grip is phenomenal, wet and dry.

Also yes, larger...meaning large tires will run; gouge your tire lugs, fold in or bend in your forward fender. Add, it will wear your fender liner, tax your steering gear and ball-joints

I know from actuall experience...I bought my X with a 6" lift, 38's and refused to drive it until the suspension was replace.

Hope this helps

swinky

Reaction score
For wheels, if you are an American supported, might I suggest some American Eagles (ALLOY SERIES 012) over Fuels, etc. This is what I'm rolling.My wheels are 17's

For tires, Cooper Mastercraft Coursers --- they are better than any BFG, Cepek, Firestone....and the grip is phenomenal, wet and dry.

Also yes, larger...meaning large tires will run; gouge your tire lugs, fold in or bend in your forward fender. Add, it will wear your fender liner, tax your steering gear and ball-joints

I know from actuall experience...I bought my X with a 6" lift, 38's and refused to drive it until the suspension was replace.

Hope this helps
American eagles are made in America?

Members online

No members online now.