• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

20"x12" Weld Cheyennes - Polished - Factory Sealed

Black AOD

Reaction score
He obviously isn't selling them. The post is for his 20x12 wheels, and he hasn't make a remark to anyone asking about his 22's.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
I'll be completely honest. 99% of the people won't money up on 20" wheels that are rare, so I doubt they are gonna money up on impossible to find 22s.

When people ask me what I would sell my 22" Cheyennes for, I respond in turn with what would you pay?

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
If I had that set of 22" Cheyennes I'd probably be insulted at anything less than 8-9 grand for the set. They absolutely don't exist...except for right here. I'd love to have them, I'm just not in that market anymore.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
If I had that set of 22" Cheyennes I'd probably be insulted at anything less than 8-9 grand for the set. They absolutely don't exist...except for right here. I'd love to have them, I'm just not in that market anymore.

Thats the thing.

There are stepped lip sets on here like the set I sold Jarret a few years back, but CLEAN smooths are impossible to find.

huck2080

Reaction score
jared do you know where i could get some center caps for my 20x12 sandstorms ?