• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

King OEM replacement shocks

RyanD

Reaction score
Selling a set of King OEM replacement shocks - my truck is a '13, so I know they will fit '11-16, not sure what other years. They were never on my truck, guy I bought them from said they were on his truck for a week. Great shape overall. I am selling because these won't work for me with stock wheels and 35X12.50 leveled.

King said they could be rebuilt to accommodate a 2.5" level for $250/shock. I also have extender brackets I will include.

Located in San Antonio - would prefer local pickup, these things are heavy! Asking $1200, will split shipping if you pay full asking price. PM me for pics, having trouble attaching them here.

RyanD

Reaction score
919734cdda2cfacaf05e406873996e63.jpg
a345e6910f790de4ce96530eb10280bf.jpg
fe0924f2165c88e4f9d6e607e9bba322.jpg

Pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
Were these bought from Mike @nolimit?

RyanD

Reaction score
Nope - guy in Austin who used them for a week and decided on a new route.

RyanD

Reaction score
I'm assuming stock height correct?

Correct. Carli told me they could be rebuilt to accommodate a 2.5 level without a spacer for $250/ shock. I have spacers. Only reason I'm selling is because they won't work for what I'm wanting to do - plus, I keep hearing they're overkill for my mall crawler.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Its a tight fit but my 2.5 piggy backs fit with my stock wheels and 12.50's on them. Have to have the resi turned all the way forward about touching the coil and they are still tight. I don't have the hose to deal with though, guess thats what could be giving you your issue.

RyanD

Reaction score
Its a tight fit but my 2.5 piggy backs fit with my stock wheels and 12.50's on them. Have to have the resi turned all the way forward about touching the coil and they are still tight. I don't have the hose to deal with though, guess thats what could be giving you your issue.

Interesting - I had been considering running 295/65s as a compromise (35.1/11.5) - but I've heard such good things about Carli springs that I've become a bit OCD about running them. Had a close sale that fell through, but I may just throw these on and be happy with stock height.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
they may work just fine for a leveled truck as well. I don't know how to measure for shocks and proper length to be good to go but I'm sure someone on this forum could help you see how long a shock needs to be for downward travel. I would kind of like to know the answer of that as well as I know my shocks are a little short for my set up.

Last edited:

Jomax

Reaction score
Just in case you ship them. Remove all the nitrogen and compress them. They should then fit in a USPS priority mail box. Might have to send two separate boxes. A pair in each box

GLWS. If they were adjustable, I would've tried to grab them.

RyanD

Reaction score
Just in case you ship them. Remove all the nitrogen and compress them. They should then fit in a USPS priority mail box. Might have to send two separate boxes. A pair in each box

GLWS. If they were adjustable, I would've tried to grab them.

Excellent tip! Thanks!!

RyanD

Reaction score
I've got them, and probably still will. Probably won't install them so they'll just sit in my garage until then. Feel free to come get them in June!

KCCOsteve

Reaction score
Man... I wish I could afford these... But wife would kill me if I spent that on shocks right now..

RyanD

Reaction score
Make a deal with the wife!

I've still got them, would consider trades for a Carli 2.5 level with F350 blocks as well!