Favorite 6.4 Pouring oil...HELP Please

raleighstroke

Reaction score
So you guys have not heard from me in while, good news NOT lol...things have been plugging along..was just a coincidence that the ac blower went out. blower motor replaced works fine....now after rebuilding the turbos, deletteeing ***FF EGRR and EGRR blockplates with 750 miles on it I loose boost. nothing...no check engine lights...no reduced engine power lights but obviously no power, it seemed like i was driving an old tractor home...Checked for codes and got P2262 P2263, cleared the codes and drove it for a minute and same thing...decided to clean the MAP sensor and EBP sensor...didnt get them supper clean but the did clean up a little. Reinstalled them and fired it up...heard the turbos again YES!...drove and it had some boost again then after a mile or two back to same limp mode feeling...Checked for codes got P1336...cleared that drove again and same limp feeling then back to no boost no code...checked turbos and they spin free..no leaks..videoed the VGT on startup and it moves to what appears to be the correct position....So this leads to the any ideas question? I am thinking carbon in sensors and I need new ones but not sure....

Shafer171

Reaction score
Replace the ebp sensor, I keep a spare one in my glove box just for this reason

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

raleighstroke

Reaction score
I replaced the ebp sensor and tube and no luck...I drove it no boost and P1336 code back....any help would be great on what to check next

raleighstroke

Reaction score
This is driving me nuts...I have not been able to find any information out about the P1336 Crankshaft Position not learned...anybody had this or see this?

raleighstroke

Reaction score
checked the wiring to it. Bolt holding it in is slightly rounded I can't bust it loose. I am going to get that loose and changing the sensor..I am worried it could be VGT related..