2011 6.7 s366 needs to know

Reaction score
Never mind, I called ats customer support and the number is 2023851000 and to specify make/model/year and whether it's a 3000 (s300 turbo) or 4000 (s400 turbo) when ordering. Now to find the last few odds and pieces and hopefully I may have cheated the system.

Reaction score
I guess final update. I've been talking to mike the last couple days and going back and forth with my mechanic on various options. Ended up going with a s364.5 t4 kit and then looking at minimaxx with mcc unlock and non-vgt tunes. Pretty excited for this and hope to get this truck on the road soon after having been down for going on a month now.

Reaction score
So I've had the truck back for a little while now and figured I'd do a final wrap up n this thread. I'm running mpds budget setup with a s364.5 sxe as mentioned above and am so far quite happy. Looks like I picked up some fuel mileage running the big tune. Power out the wazoo, so far quite impressed.

NCSU dirt man

Reaction score
So I've had the truck back for a little while now and figured I'd do a final wrap up n this thread. I'm running mpds budget setup with a s364.5 sxe as mentioned above and am so far quite happy. Looks like I picked up some fuel mileage running the big tune. Power out the wazoo, so far quite impressed.

any videos? or time spent towing yet? whats your MPG look like just out of curiosity? and do you feel the truck is running out of fuel relative to it being the older injection pump versus the newer 15+ pumps?

Reaction score
No towing as of yet. Winter is pretty slow when it comes to towing. As for fuel mileage, I have no solid numbers, just what my gauge tells me and t's off I'm sure. But a trip that used to take a quarter tank now takes about a 1/6th, so I'd say definite improvement. As for fuel, the tuning and turbo seem to be on point with fueling ability and it just keeps pulling. For what I was looking for I can't complain.

08Monster

Reaction score
Curious to see how it tows as well. I would like to go to non vgt again, but want something I can hookup to 15k lbs and set the cruise

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score

Great to hear! Getting ready to install that exact setup on my truck very soon.

doo dah

Reaction score
Curious to see how it tows as well. I would like to go to non vgt again, but want something I can hookup to 15k lbs and set the cruise

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I don't have the exact same set up but do have non vgt. I am not lifted and have factory wheel/tire and mine hauls 15k pounds in 6th with cruise all day long. It will downshift on 5% grades or more and I locked out 6th in the mountains of New Mexico but on the flats it is plenty good. I average 7.5 mpg round trip but a few hundred miles were with a blown turbo coupler so it likely could have been better.

Reaction score
So I figured I'd update you guys some more since there was some questions left unanswered pertaining to towing and drive ability etc... I have about 6500 kms on it now and over that I've averaged 20 mpg CDN and that includes a lot of wot pulls and some towing. The truck handles well and drives great. Like said before with the slower spool you need to change how you accelerate to prevent pouring smoke. It's a lot like a higher powered 7.3 in that sense. I've had it hooked to a trailer a few times. Pulled a 20+5 big tex with a chicken tractor on it which was roughly 9000 ibs all in all. Yesterday brought home my brothers 4h show steers, grooming chute and some bags of feed which was roughly the same weight. Truck handled it amazingly in the street tune, no smoke at 50% throttle. however did not want to shift into 6th until I was doing 110 km/h. Temps stayed low and fuel gauge never moved. I hope this thread answers all your guys questions and is a good resource for anybody else looking to go non-vgt since there's not a whole lot of literature on it yet. Anymore questions just let me know.