• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.0 5R110 with converter

smokinstroker

Reaction score
working 5R110 out of an 03
comes with converter

if i remember right it was 143,000 on the od

asking 400

chris
210-723-2368

extreme3807

Reaction score
Shipping to you corb would probably be 250. If your still interested i will hook you up with the company that myself and MPD uses

Sent from my DROID Pro

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm not looking to ship really. If you get a quote an it setup I'd be happy to drop it off or whatever is needed. Just hard to manage with school.

Corbin if you want it for sure get me a deposit so I can pull it off the sale rack.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
last time I shipped a tranny to VA it only cost me 175. Truck driver calls you before he gets there and you meet him and load it up. just have it in the back of your truck. :thumbup:

motoxracer42

Reaction score
Are the internals the same? Can I just swap out a 6.4 converter, and call it good?

i know they made changes to the pump between the 6.0 and 6.4. also early 5r's 03-04 are different than 05+. i know the clutch packs are different. im sure it would work for a while though.
on another note lol i cant believe this isnt sold yet. core on a trans like this is 1200 so you would be money ahead even if it was a junk trans.

Latest posts

Members online