• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.0 5R110 with converter

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Flexplate or 6.4 converter and it'll go right in.

i have a 6.0 converter in mine, no problems

Really? hmmmm.... So, when you order parts for it, can you get 6.4 parts to fit in it? Pumps, converters, etc? I was told different. This is worth the drive to college station for me, IF it IS gonna work.....

smokinstroker

Reaction score
You sure it's not cheaper to ship? I'd hate for you to be spending $4 a gallon diesel to get here from Florida!

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Sounds good bud just want to make it easy for you as save another member money!

Thanks for that Weston, try to do my best for everyone I talk to on here.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
I also have a 6.0 trans in mine. Well its mixed lol but there are 6.0 parts interchanged. Just the flex plate had to be changed.

Sent from my Nexus powered by East Coast Air

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Differences is the # of convertor bolts and the od planetary set. It is a 5 gear in the 08 and up and 4 gear in the 6.0s. It runs around 650 for the assembly. Dont sell it seperately anymore. The trans pan and filter are also different. Deeper and paper in 08 and shallow and metal screen in 6.0s. Not sure on the pump but mine is out of my 6.0l and runs great

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Differences is the # of convertor bolts and the od planetary set. It is a 5 gear in the 08 and up and 4 gear in the 6.0s. It runs around 650 for the assembly. Dont sell it seperately anymore. The trans pan and filter are also different. Deeper and paper in 08 and shallow and metal screen in 6.0s. Not sure on the pump but mine is out of my 6.0l and runs great

So, couple questions....

Yours, in your truck, is out of a 6.0 motor? Do you get CEL from it? Is it still a 5 speed with lockup TC, or only a 4 speed? Or were you not refering to "gear" as in speeds?

I have 2 2010 trucks, and want a backup trans, incase we find the limits of the one in the 250, or the 450 take a chit on me... What else will it take to make this work in my rigs?

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Wondering if this is sold. The stealership is tearing my truck apart as we speak. I need a back up plan in case they don't warranty this pile.

I was planning on buying it, but no money has changed hands yet. I WANT an extra laying around, but if you NEED it, jump on it. It is a great deal. But if not, I will be picking this up next week.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.